Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jese eager to learn from Zidane


The promising attacker is relishing the chance to work under the France legend and paid tribute to Sergio Ramos for his advice at the club.

Real Madrid youngster Jese Rodriguez is delighted to be working with Zinedine Zidane this season and is keen to improve his game under the former France star.

Jese impressed with Real Madrid Castilla in 2012-13 before guiding Spain to the quarterfinals at this summer's FIFA Under-20 World Cup, and he's eager to make the next step in his development under the tutelage of Zidane, the former France and Real Madrid great who is currently a director with Los Blancos.

"I want to learn everything I can from Zidane, both as a player and as a person," Jese told Marca.

The promising youngster then went on to hail Sergio Ramos' positive influence at the club and stressed that his determination to stake his claim for a place in the Madrid first team.

"Sergio is a great player, and he is giving me very good advice. I have to take full advantage of this chance as they don't come along too often," Jese said. "I am very happy to be at the biggest club in the world. I have made a lot of effort to get where I am and I want to advance even further.

"I have to work very hard and think about what I am doing from one day to the next. There are very good players at Real Madrid and so there's a lot of competition. But I hope for a successful season."

The 20-year-old Jese recently signed a new deal with Madrid that will keep him at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu until June 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment