Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lewandowski: I will give everything for Dortmund



The striker has assured supporters he will do his utmost for the team on the pitch this year despite his public desire to leave the club
Robert Lewandowski has vowed to "give everything" for Borussia Dortmund this season despite the uncertainty surrounding his future.

The Poland international has long been linked with a move to Bayern Munich, although BVB's determination to hold on to their star striker means he is likely to
see out his contract with the club, which expires next summer.

Lewandowski recently admitted his public desire to leave Signal Iduna Park had caused "trouble" amongst some of his teammates but, after featuring in Dortmund's 4-2 DFL-Supercup win over Bayern on Saturday, he has assured supporters his sole focus will be on performing well when he wears the Schwarzgelben shirt.

"I will give everything for Dortmund, no matter what. When I stand on the pitch and play, I think of BVB. I will do my best and be successful," he was quoted as saying by Bild. "I hope that [Supercup] was not the last trophy."

No comments:

Post a Comment