Thursday, August 8, 2013

Michael Bradley: I love playing for Roma



The well-traveled midfielder ruled out an immediate return to the Premier League despite rumored links with Everton.
U.S. national team star Michael Bradley has denied reports that he could be set for a move to English Premier League side Everton.

The 26-year-old has been linked with the Merseyside club in recent days, but asked if he could be tempted away from Serie A club AS Roma by the Toffees, the midfielder was blunt in his dismissal.

"Look, we all know how the media works, we all know what this time of year is like for me," Bradley said to reporters after Roma's 4-1 friendly victory over Toronto FC. "I love Roma, I love playing here.

"I'm not thinking about anything else other than starting the season here, and giving everything for the shirt."

Bradley joined Roma from Chievo Verona last summer, and he made 35 appearances in all competitions, scoring two goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment