Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Guaita keen to extend Valencia stay


The 26-year-old youth academy graduate featured only 14 times in la Liga last season but he is determined to fight for his place in the Che starting line-up

 Vicente Guaita insists that he has no desire to leave Valencia, claiming that he would like to remain at the Mestalla for years to come.

The 26-year-old goalkeeper made only 14 appearances for los Che in la Liga last season as he was forced to play second fiddle to Diego Alves for the majority of the campaign.

Guaita, however, is determined to

stay and fight for his place.

"I'm a Valencia player," he is quoted as saying by Marca. "I have two years left on my contract and I hope to stay for many more.

"If I'm not in the starting line-up, I will continue to fight, just as I have always done."

According to reports in Spain, Valencia are considering offering the youth academy graduate a two-year contact extension in order to ward off any potential suitors

No comments:

Post a Comment