Friday, August 16, 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid contract renewal does not worry me



The prolific attacker remains calm over his contract situation at the Santiago Bernabeu side and is happy with the way things are developing

Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that he is unworried about his contract situation at Real Madrid as both parties have yet to finalise the Portugal international's new deal.

The 28-year-old is close to signing a new contract with the Santiago Bernabeu side until the summer of 2018 that will make him the best-paid player in La Liga ahead of Barcelona attacker Lionel Messi.

Madrid aim to wrap up the

signing of Gareth Bale from Tottenham before completing Ronaldo's extended deal.

"My contract renewal is not something that worries me at this point. I still have a few years to go on my current deal," the prolific attacker told AS.

"These things develop naturally and sooner or later there will be clarity.

"Things are going well and my contract situation is not a problem for me. I am happy with the way things are going. It's not as if the world is coming to an end."

Ronaldo joined Madrid from Manchester United for a world record fee of €94 million in the summer of 2009 and has since netted over 200 goals in official games for los Blancos.

No comments:

Post a Comment