Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ibrahimovic: I'll see out PSG contract



The Sweden international is committed to the Ligue 1 champions for at least another two years, insisting that retirement is the furthest thing from his mind at the moment

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has vowed to see out his contract with Paris Saint-Germain amidst reports that he could move elsewhere or even opt to hang up his boots.

The Sweden international fired the club to the Ligue 1 title last season but there has been speculation that he might leave the Parc des Princes, following the arrival of Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani from Napoli.

However, Ibrahimovic says that he is

staying put, revealing that he remains as committed as ever to both PSG and the game itself.

"I will play for as long as possible," the 31-year-old forward told reporters on the eve of his nation's friendly against Norway.

"As long as I'm well, physically and mentally, I will continue. I have a contract with PSG for two more seasons and I will definitely respect that. Then, we'll see."

Ibrahimovic joined PSG from AC Milan last summer for a reported fee of €20 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment